- Performance enhancements for Flow Controllers and Interceptors
There has been a refactoring of Interceptors, specifically in relation to Flow Controllers which has greatly improved performances for all browsers and most notably for IE. Pull request #270.
- Enhancement of the TextInput widget of the html library
The following features have been added to the html TextInput widget:
- Possibility to set the type “password” on it (by setting property “password” of the widget configuration to true) (GH pull request #265).
- Possibility to call $focus providing an id. (GH pull requests #267 and #268)
- Introducing the autoselect feature. (GH pull requests #272)
- Introducing cross browser support for placeholder attribute. (GH pull request #288)