We’re ending 2013 with a lightweight 1.4.14 release of Aria Templates.
Here are the key highlights:
- Multiple issues with IE11 had been fixed
- New widget: MultiAutoComplete
- Added the possibility to use short version of months and days in Japanese
- Fixed: Multiple embed:Elements linked to page engine instances were causing widget errors
- Fixed: When user tries to load a library already loaded, no error is raised anymore
- Some documentation fixes
If you want to see the the full list of changes, you can have a look at the list of commits on GitHub.
Stay tuned for the new releases in 2014!