The whole list of configuration parameters is available in CalendarCfg bean.
Calendar labels can be customized in a variety of ways according to the requirement, This can be achieved by using property dateLabelFormat and dayOfWeekLabelFormat.
Some date patterns are defined at application level :
shortFormat, longFormat, mediumFormat and fullFormat. Default values for these patterns are :
- shortFormat: "d/M/y"
- mediumFormat: "d MMM y"
- longFormat: "d MMMM yyyy"
- fullFormat: "EEEE d MMMM yyyy"
These patterns can be accessed through eg:
Supported patterns are similar to: http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
- Arrow Left: change the selection to the previous day
- Arrow Right: change the selection to the next day
- Arrow Up: change the selection to the same day in the previous week
- Arrow Down: change the selection to the same day in the next week
Calendar can accept custom template thanks to property defaultTemplate, where user can implement there own template. Here is a customized version showing days vertically. Both calendars are bound to each other, so that selecting a day or navigating inside one calendar changes the other.